Who we are
Flashback Records is dedicated to Italian dance music of the 80s. The idea of the label is to release 80s Italo Disco music that has never been released before. Sometimes the released material has been taken directly from the old master tapes or has been re-arranged and produced based on old demos, but most of the cases the tracks are written and arranged nowadays, keeping the old style and sounds of the 80s. The main goal is to discover, produce and release 80s Italian dance tracks and in this way keep this great music alive and bring lost Italo Disco tracks to the daylight and delight of Italo-fans.The main form for Flashback Records releases are 12″ vinyls (in the 80s spirit), but Flashback Records has also released some CD albums. All the products are official releases under supervision of S.I.A.E. – Italy or NcB – Scandinavia. Flashback vinyl releases are very limited editions and ment mainly for the collectors and DJs. Flashback Records sub-labels, Disco Evolution, M-Energy Records, Time Machine Productions and Rebirth Records, have been created to connect 80s Italo Disco music to the present time by giving some modern flavour to the sound (Disco Evolution) and by introducing new generation Italo artists (Rebirth Records). By buying our products you will support our activity and you will give us a chance to continue our projects and maybe the next Flashback release will be a real masterpiece of Italo Disco for you.
Our website address is: https://new.flashbackrecords.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC applies. also known as “GDPR”. According to the provisions of the “GDPR”, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. It does not always mean only the address or data such as name and surname. You can be identified on the web via e.g. your e-mail address, IP address or a series of traces that can be clearly linked to you. The regulation introduces changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data that affect the use of our website services.
Therefore, we hereby inform you that we process your personal data.
What data do we process? and why:
We process your personal data provided by you when purchasing products on our website.
- Your first and last name.
- Home address.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your device’s IP.
GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data is: Kimmo Salo
- The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of selling our products.
- The categories of personal data include name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the order shipping service.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to data processing.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L No. 119, p. 1).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We store your data obtained in order to purchase our products in our customer database of the FlashBack Records store. There is no registration or login on our website, so we do not share your personal data with any entities, all the above-mentioned personal data is used only and exclusively to send your order from our online store. Jednym wyjatkiem jest ”Google Analytics”
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use the Google Analytics , of course, every user of the network has the option to disable cookies. However, the effect may be that some functions stop working properly. For greater protection of your data, you can also install a special plug-in in your browser called Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, thanks to which Google Analytics will neither download nor process any information about us
Who we share your data with
Only for Google Analytics, which is used to collect statistics on our website, therefore your data will be received by Google, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield program.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- Kimmo Salo
- Meijeritie 4, 17200 Vääksy Finland
- Tel.: +358 40 5876174
We collect information about you when you place an order in our store.
What information do we collect and store
When you browse our site, we will collect the following information:
- Products viewed: We will use this information to show you recently viewed products, for example
- Location, IP address, and browser: We’ll use this data to estimate taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping address: We will ask you to enter your address so that we can, for example, estimate shipping costs before placing your order and ship your order!
When you buy from our store, we will ask you for information including your name, payment and shipping addresses, email, telephone, payment or card details and optional account details: username and password. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- Sending information about your account and orders
- Responding to your requests, including returns and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Creating an account in our store
- Comply with legal obligations such as calculating taxes
- Improving the store’s offer
- Send you marketing information if you agree to receive it
If you create an account, we will keep your name, address, e-mail and telephone number for future orders.
In general, the information is kept for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are under no legal obligation to continue to store it. For example, we store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your first and last name, email address, and addresses.
We will also store comments and feedback if you choose to write them.
Who on our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you give us. For example, administrators and store staff have access to:
- Order details such as items purchased, order date, shipping address, and
- Customer information such as name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, returns and offer support.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties that help us process orders and provide services, e.g .:
We accept payments via PayPal. During payment processing, some of your data will be transferred to PayPal, including information required to process or handle the payment, such as order value and billing information.
How we protect your data
All information is in our database and is encrypted
- adapt the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
- functional cookies, enabling the user to remember the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.