From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC applies. also known as “GDPR”. According to the provisions of the “GDPR”, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. It does not always mean only the address or data such as name and surname. You can be identified on the web via e.g. your e-mail address, IP address or a series of traces that can be clearly linked to you. The regulation introduces changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data that affect the use of our website services.
Therefore, we hereby inform you that we process your personal data.
What data do we process? and why:
We process your personal data provided by you when purchasing products on our website.
- Your first and last name.
- Home address.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your device’s IP.
Data storage period
We store your data obtained in order to purchase our products in our customer database of the FlashBack Records store. There is no registration or login on our website, so we do not share your personal data with any entities, all the above-mentioned personal data is used only and exclusively to send your order from our online store. Jednym wyjatkiem jest ”Google Analytics”
We use the Google Analytics , of course, every user of the network has the option to disable cookies. However, the effect may be that some functions stop working properly. For greater protection of your data, you can also install a special plug-in in your browser called Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, thanks to which Google Analytics will neither download nor process any information about us.
GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data is: Kimmo Salo
- The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of selling our products.
- The categories of personal data include name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the order shipping service.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to data processing.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L No. 119, p. 1).